Recent Updates

Friday 11 January 2013

Second Success Story

Dear All, our second success story from top 3:

As an undergraduate student inmy University I knew that I wanted to attend a prestigious world class overseas university. I also knew that my parents could not afford any kind of overseas education, as I belong to a middle class rural family. Then, one of my friends told me about The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, and advised me to apply for PEEF foreign scholarship program. I applied for foreign scholarship program 2011 for master’s degree, by downloading an application form PEEF website. I was much surprised when I received a call for an interview at PEEF head office. I had an interview with PEEF interview panel, and within 4 weeks of interview I received a letter from PEEF that I have been selected for foreign scholarship program 2011.

I have recently been awarded “MSc. Advanced Chemical Engineering” degree by University of Birmingham, UK. All my educational expenses for this overseas degree program were
arranged by PEEF. These expenses include university tuition fee, books, boarding and lodging, and economy class return air fare. I am thankful to PEEF for providing me such a marvelous opportunity for higher education in a highly ranked institute. I am also thankful to PEEF staff which is really co-operative, hardworking and helping. During all my overseas tour I never faced any financial difficuly as I got the tuition fee and stipend money in time.

It is my honor to introduce to you an organization on which you can fully rely, and where you can truly begin making your dreams become a reality!The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is a fantastic organization that truly lays down the base in helping students of all races, ages, and gender; begin becoming what they've always dared to dream. It has entirely changed my life. I never thought that I would get my higher education from a world class foreign university, but PEEF made it for me. In future, I am intended to get doctoral degree, and then join any research institute in Pakistan.

YasirMahmood
PEEF foreign scholar 2011,
University of Birmingham, UK.

3 comments:

  1. Aslam o alikum Sub sa pala apna tamam parhna walon ko khush amdid kahta hain. Aj hum ap ko Istikhara ka bara wo sub kuch btana chata hain jis sa ap abi tak ba khabar hain. Istikhara na sirf Kisi b kam k liya zarori ni hota balka ap kisi b cheaz k liya istikhara karwa sakta hain. Ap kisi b cota bara kam k liya ap istikhara ki servies sa faizayab ho saka hian.
    Rohani Zaicha
    Istikhara
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Istikhara for Marriage
    ROhaniilaj
    ROhani Wazaif
    Amil Online
    Amliyat
    Black Magic ka tor
    Marriage problem
    Husband Wife Problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslam o Alikum Mara aziz bahion or bahnon. Aj hum ap ko asa insan k bara ma btana chata hain jo apna kam ma bohat ziyada maharat rakhta hain or pechla kai salon sa Free Rohaniilaj +923055381273, +6282111669785 ki service farham kar rha hain ain ka manna ha koi b lailaj marz jis ka ilaj doctors ka pass b mojod ni ha aus bemari sa shifa payan sirf Allah k pak kalam sa.
    Online Istikhara
    Free Rohani ilaj
    Rohani ilaj
    Love Marriage Problem
    Taweez and Nori ilm
    Wazaif
    Istikhara for marriage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students

    ReplyDelete